Control your Lopolights
Navigation Light Control and Monitoring System
Full Style Document
Always available! 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Easy, userfriendly and durable
Lopolight proudly presents a complete Control & Monitoring solution for vessels of all sizes. The system is compact and flexible, built and configured specifically to customer specifications.
• Scalable for all vessel types and sizes
• Single or dual power supplies
• 230VAC, 115VAC and 24VDC versions
• Customized control panel w/IP67 protection
• Compact form factor
• Interface to integrated bridge systems
• Extra panel for double bridge vessels
• Automatic switch over functions
• Plug and play integration with all Lopolight Nav Lights
• Ice class versions available
• Voyage Data Recorder (VDR) output as standard
• Bridge watch alarm system interface available
• Type approved IEC 60945
• Conforms to IMO MSC253
Click on the product categories to read more about the different products we offer
Our buoys are built by the toughest of standards, and are used in the harshest of conditions.
We offer genuine high-quality Yokohama fenders built to last.
For operations on the seabed, or on land, protection and support mats can be crucial.
Pipe Stacking Units
For storage of drilling riser buoyancy/pipes, we offer stacking units to minimize skidding and increase safety on board.
High-precision positioning is crucial to both navigation, and subsea operations.
REAL Anti-Slip products
Our solutions ensure that everyone can move around safely on all types of surfaces no matter the conditions.
At MarLog we have considerable experience with repairs of surface and subsea buoys. We offer a repair program for the complete range of buoys we deliver. Before starting the project, we will inspect the buoys to establish how sever the damage is, and however it will be economically viable for the owner to repair, or we recommended changing the unit.