Personnel services to the Construction, Oil&Gas and Energy industry, including:
Welding inspectors (IWI), FROSIO inspectors, Supervisors, Quality Controllers, Electrical.
Project engineers, Commissioning engineers, Field Engineers, Designers.
Electricians, Welders/fitters/Mechanics, Thermal insulation, Architectural/carpenters, Surface treatment, Scaffolding, Passice fire protection.
- Expert advice,
- Plan and layout creation,
- Logistics, Assemble on-site,
- Quality control – cooperation with ArcelorMittal Laboratories.
- In association with Yabimo
MarLog AS is stocking spherical bouys with a broad range of sizes and depths, for immediate delivery ex stock Dusavik Base, Stavanger.
The buoys are single-piece devices, and suitable for operations and needs where buoyancy requirement are modest. Sizes up to Ø450 mm have a 50 mm hole through the buoy, through which a rope or wire can be threaded. Pad eyes can be mounted as an option. The holes are also suitable for manual handling. The Ø800 mm and Ø1000 mm buoys have a Ø110 mm hole, and are most often delivered with pad eyes.
Other dimensions of spherical buoys and other subsea buoyancy available upon request. Please allow for some delivery time.
Enquiry can be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org See fact sheet
MarLog offers standard buoyancy modules and assemblies that are the obvious cost efficient choice for applications that do not require specific shape or size of buoyancy modules.
This standardized buoyancy covers buoyancy from 5 kg to 20
tons from surface to several thousand meters water depth.
Please contact email@example.com any questions regarding buoyancy products.
Positioneering is the first global GNSS service provider to enter the offshore market in over 10 years.
Established as a completely independent company to specialize in delivering optimum precise positioning solutions, it is now completing a two year multi-million dollar product development program ahead of launching its new services over the next few months.
The business consists of the following four principal product / service offerings:
- Subscriptions to globally broadcast precise positioning data services.
- Sale and rental of receiver and other associated hardware.
- Sale and rental of complementary software to carry out value-added data processing and to provide application-specific graphical representation of the eventual positioning solutions.
- Provision of value added supporting services such as installation, maintenance and training.
- Collectively these services and components allow the operators of vessels, oil drilling rigs and other offshore craft to position and navigate to levels of accuracy ranging from 1m up to 10cm with high levels of reliability, availability and resilience.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org any questions regarding positioning services.
have a challenge you need to solve?
want more product & service details?
want to talk with or meet us?