More information about
Yokohama pneumatic fender 70 (metric)
|Size included chain net and tire approx. diameter x length (mm x mm)||Nominal size diameter x length (mm x mm)||Initial internal pressure (kPa)||Guaranteed energy absorption (GEA)||Reaction force at GEA||Hull pressure at GEA||Safety valve setting pressure (kPa)||Testing pressure (kPa)||Approx. fender body weight (kg)||Approx. weight of net (kg)||Weight of sling type type II (kg)|
|6500 x 12 000||6000 x 11 500||70||6347||5988||123||175||300||7100||13 000||7500|
- Fully compliant with ISO 17357 and PIANC 2014 standards
- Comprehensively tested for material and hydrostatic pressure irregularities
- Correctly evaluated for angular and durability performance
- Clearly marked with all relevant identification
- Fitted with radio frequency identification (RFID) as standard
- Complete with up-to-date certification
- Available in a variety of sizes
- Constructed with an inner rubber layer, reinforcing cord layers and outer rubber layer
- Thick outer skin supersedes that of a normal surface fender
- Fitted safety valve for fenders of 2.5m diameter upwards
|Dimensions||600 × 1150 × 600 cm|
Our buoys are built by the toughest of standards, and are used in the harshest of conditions.
We offer genuine high-quality Yokohama fenders built to last.
For operations on the seabed, or on land, protection and support mats can be crucial.
Pipe Stacking Units
For storage of drilling riser buoyancy/pipes, we offer stacking units to minimize skidding and increase safety on board.
High-precision positioning is crucial to both navigation, and subsea operations.
REAL Anti-Slip products
Our solutions ensure that everyone can move around safely on all types of surfaces no matter the conditions.
At MarLog we have considerable experience with repairs of surface and subsea buoys. We offer a repair program for the complete range of buoys we deliver. Before starting the project, we will inspect the buoys to establish how sever the damage is, and however it will be economically viable for the owner to repair, or we recommended changing the unit.